Written on the 26th of April 2008 by Rachel Quilty of Jump the Q.
What is appropriate work wear ? Good question ! Surprisingly enough we all know what work wear isn’t appropriate.
Well dressed and groomed staff give the impression of
- attention to detail and
If your staff, dress down, dress up for night clubbing or dress indifferently.
It’s time for a dress code.
10 dress code tips:
1. Identify work wear consistent with your business image
2. Select work wear that expresses your customer service policy
3. Ask your staff to contributes theirs of a professional image
4. Investigate legal requirements before introducing mandatory uniforms
5. Time introduction with other business activities
6. Ensure sufficient lead in time and expense
7. Review the potential cost of poor business image with actual costs.
8. Be a role model.
9. Reward good behaviour.
10.Enforce your Dress Codes and Company Policies.
Jump the Q, assists businesses tailor their business image. Download our brochure outlining our services. Read our FREE eBook on more advice on improving your business image. For a free information kit or ph 1300 655 755.
Brand Yourself! And Jump the Q! Your personal brand should reflect your abilities and potential. Rachel Quilty, Personal Brand Strategist, known as ‘the Authority’ on personal branding and author of must- have book ‘Brand Yourself’. Go to http://www.JumptheQ.com.au for FREE strategic branding tips. Rachel encourages Jump the Q clients to think strategically when developing a personal brand to get that job offer, gain that promotion or win that client.
Jump the Q assists you to strategically and systematically leverage your professional profile and build your personal brand to become the authority in your industry. Get your free personal branding tactics and tips at http://www.brandyourselfblueprint.com
We assist you to develop your Personal Brand Strategy by:
- Discovering your purpose.
- Designing your best personal brand.
- Devising a personal marketing plan.
- Developing your Signature Brand.
Copyright permission: You have permission to use this article by respecting the copyright by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes and by agreeing to include the above reference at the end of the article, or where you quote the author in which case please include the authors name and company name. In the event you wish to use any or all of this content please advise Jump the Q.